Friday 12 March 2010

DPS Take 2




When I reviewed my DPS i found that it was not yet working together effectively.
The first change was to add an anchor under the last column to limit the too expansive white space that was making the DPS look too simplistic and incomplete. I did this by using the 'Custom shape tool' to make two rectangles (Using the 'Paint bucket tool' to fill the red and black colour) and then use the 'Text box' tool to enter the information about the band.
The second change I made was to change the pull quote to a longer more informative quote so that the reader can gain a snapshot about what the bands music is like and want to read more about it. I did this by using the 'Text box' and 'Move Tool' to position it correctly.
The third change i made was to change the alighnment of the 'leading text' to left so that it lines up with the start of the interview and show that it is in fact the leading text to the main body text.

No comments:

Post a Comment