Monday 23 November 2009

Rock the mood



Informed by my questionnaires i started to research things that would make up the most popular genre of 'Rock music'. My magazine will feature many artists from the different sub cultures of rock such as U2 for 'New wave', Muse for 'Alternative rock', Oasis for 'Britpop', Indie rock and sex pistols for 'punk'. This would appeal to a wide range of rock music fans giving a diverse spectrum of music news. I also collected images that would reflect the mood and the type of features which will be included in my magazine. I included an image of fans at a music festival to show that my magazine will include information about new music and reviews. I also included images that were symbollic of rock music such as the electric guitar, tattoo art and badge to give it a conventional rock music feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment