Friday 4 December 2009

Photos taken and edited part 2


For this photo I wanted a more bolder obvious rock pose.This is shown through the models informal stance which suggests a lack of concern for rules and conventions supported by her casual costume.


After I taken the photo I needed to edit it:


1)'Enhance -> auto levels' - the program automatically corrects average issues of the level of contast/lightness and tonal so I don't need to worry about it.
2) 'Enhance -> auto contrast'- the program automatically fixes the contrast levels so i don't need to worry about it.
3) 'Enhance -> Adjust lighting -> shadow/highlights'- I slightly increased the light and the dark tones to make the the image more clearer with better lighting/tones.
4) 'Adjustment layer (hue/saturation)-> photo filter x3- I adjusted the colour of the image giving it slight orange, black and yellow/green hues to make the location and the model look visually more appealing fixing the quality of the skin tone giving it an overexposed look.
5) 'Burn tool' - I used the tool to darken the models eyelashes and eyeliner to bring attention to her eyes emphasising her challenging/questioning stare. I darkened the models roots to support the overexposed effect.
6) 'Blur tool' - I used the tool to smooth out the models skin to fix any blemishes or textures that were an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment