Thursday 15 October 2009

First Draft of my magazine - 'Sixth Sense'


After following my plan I found I had to make some slight changes such as putting a black shadow behind my explanatory text for my Postal strike cover line and a white shadow behind the Date line. This is so that it wouldn't blend in with the image as it was doing making illegible to the reader. I also had to reposition the layout of my cover lines so that it wouldn't interfere with my main image and so that it would conform to the rule of thirds. The fonts i decided to use whilst editing is 'Impact for my two cover line kickers with 'Ariel' explanatory. Impact is thicker than Ariel so it easy to distinguish. I decided to use the decrotive font of 'Birth of a hero' font so that it will stand out and relates visually to its topic of my main coverline. I used the impact font as explanatory as it neexded to be thick so it wouldn't be over powered by the decrotive font.

After this first draft i will need to evaluate and recieve feedback in order to see what needs to be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment