Friday 9 October 2009

School Magazine Photo Shoot.



After learning and developing skills of media with photoshop and then techniques of a successful magazine cover we were to then make our own school magazine cover. We were to arrange a time and place to take pictures of a volunteer model to serve as our main image. I arranged for my friend who is in the same class as me to go out during a media lesson and take pictures outside in the st marylebone gardens behind blandford street. I had my friend sit in the pavilion with a folder looking away from the camera. I asked her to do this as I wanted to illustrate my desired connotations of a unrestrictive learning environment and attitude shown by her location and her props of folders full of classwork. I had my friend look away from camera and focus on a point in the distance as i wanted to convey a sense of focus on students academic path in life - an aspiration to do well in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment