Friday 16 October 2009

Second Draft



After receiving feedback and evaluating my magazine i found that I needed to start making a few changes to 'Sixth Sense' for improvement.


The Changes:




  1. The 'REVISION TIME' kicker was not clear enough so I needed to put a black shadow behind to make it stand out.


  2. The main cover line kicker 'Sixth Form Survival' was cutting across the bottom too much so I repositioned the main Cover line to fix this.


  3. I needed to add or change a cover line with direct address so as to connect more personally to the target audience of 16 - 18 year olds. Therefore I changed my second cover line to use direct address. I didn't add another cover line as suggested as I felt that if I put another cover line on the cover it would crowd the space and make the cover too busy and distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment